TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
While we love to see you shopping at cheslershoes.com, we know that buying shoes is difficult online.
The key to this is to be able to select styles you love and let us get them all together for you to try them on at once. This way, it saves all the shipping and credit card costs, as well as having our staff process returns at store level that are not purchased in the stores.
- You may select up to 4 items to be held for you at the store of your choice
- We may have to bring items in from one or more of our other stores to complete your list, so it can take several days to get the order all together for you. (We say up to 10 days, but it is rarely that long)
- Make sure your phone number is correct in the checkout process - this is how the store will notify you that your items are ready
- Once notified, we will hold the items for you for 3 days. After that period, the items will be returned to stock
- Pay for the items you take at the store checkout with one of our in-store payment types (Sezzle is not available in stores)
How does it work?
- Place items into your cart as you normally would when shopping on our site
- Make sure you fill out your contact information properly in all the required fields
- Select the store location that you wish to try on the order
- Select "TRY-ON IN STORE" in the payment area
- You will receive an automated email stating that your order has been confirmed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.